Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do you have any beauty products on your work-station?

In my quest to inform parents about something important, I had inadvertently forgot I got a beauty obligation as well... ;P

I may be the last one here in the pack to pose this question to you -- do you have any beauty products you keep at your work station? 

As a work-at-home mom who is always mobile (I can work anywhere as long as there is data connection/wifi, laptop and a power socket), it is a tricky question... simply because when I am working at home, I basically have ALL my beauty essentials and more within reach, all in a few little steps. But, here are the stuff I have on my desk, on the filing shelves and behind my computer screen...

beauty products at work
as you can see, they're all about the hands and body ;)

I guess the easiest way to ensure I apply hand cream and lotion on my legs at least, would be when I wait for the computer to start. Rather than stare at the grey screen impatiently for the computer to start, I'd use them products and indulge in their lovely scents, not all in one go... but rather whichever that catches my mood.

When I was working before, I would have a small mirror on my desk and a lip product next to it so that I can get up and go when I need to rush. I never really have time to retouch my makeup and even if I did, I wouldn't even remember. So, yeah... most of the time at work, I would look a little like a walking zombie with pale lips if I don't remind myself to reapply my lipstick by having a lip product in front of me :)

But that's about it. Nothing more, nothing less.

What about you... what do you have to keep yourself looking pretty?

Read what the others have to say about this topic: Paris B (My Women Stuff), Kahani (So Loverly), Lyn (Beauty Cabby), Rinnah (Rinnah's Consumer Views), Beetrice (Beetrice's Reviews) and Dom (Belle Demoiselle) :)

No comments: