Friday, November 13, 2009

About Me


Hi, I am known in the blogworld as Toughcookie since I started blogging on personal stuff in 2005. Am a mom of 3 kids - 2 boys and 1 girl, and think that my life is already so hectic with responsibilities and commitments. I love all things pretty like bags and makeup but also have learnt that when the time comes for sacrifices in life, all these things are stuff I can live without... but only for awhile ;P

My Views and Reviews was initiated for my passion for writing (not that I don't already have enough work already!). I guess, apart from taking care of 1 teenager and 2 demanding babies, whilst juggling housework and work, I would like to see myself write more often, for myself.

As a woman, I feel that my reviews would help many women out there to have a better understanding of certain products vs. claims as advertised. And, as I go along, I would probably write on other stuff as well.

Being married to a techie geek, my other half shall contribute his take on gadgets and technical matters.


| My Goals| Disclaimer| Privacy| Contact Me


*photo courtesy of LeeRoberts

- profile information last updated on 7 March 2012