Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Loving the Shiseido Maquillage True Eye Shadow compact

I kinda love this eye-shadow compact that I've been using for almost a year. When I bought it, I was attracted to its 'smart' feature.

I think this is the first time I've ever gotten such a compact. I'm a huge fan of compacts because I can never get myself to buy single pan eye shadows. I think they can be a little costly but most importantly, I can never finish a pan. The only single pans I have are those that I receive for reviews.


See that feature at the back of the box? You don't have to be a pro to learn how to use this compact. Just follow the instruction according to the step-by-step numbers and blend.

And if you lose the box, you have this layer of plastic on top of the colours to remind you which colours (according to the numbers) correspond with the specific brushes, also numbered. Once you are used to the application, you can even use your fingers, hassle free.

Best of all, number 5 is a concealer in a form of powder complete with its own concealer brush whilst number 4 is the eye liner which can also be used as an eye colour. It's true genius in a reasonably priced compact. Love the colours too because they are so wearable and give a healthy glow to the eyes, without looking too made up.

Love it!

What do you think?



No comments: