Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ain't Panicking With China Glaze's Neon Purple Panic


1008 Purple Panic (NEON) 
Feeling like I need some shocking pink today to electrify my tired nerves. Thank god it's Friday tomorrow and so looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my loved ones.


The first time I laid eyes on China Glaze's Purple Panic, I fell in love with it. I thought it'd give me the colour that's been missing in my life... 

Upon application, that part is true. I never had a colour like this and what's more, it's my first matte nail polish. It's amazing. I am intrigued at how a colour can come out matte when it looks totally glossy in the bottle. Yes, am that naive in this part of the beauty section ;P

I wonder why it is called Purple Panic, though. It looks shocking pink to me. Oh well, what do I know about nail polish, huh? Except that this colour is super gorgeous and so easy to apply! :D

2 comments:

beetrice said...

woots! love the colour and the matte finish, looks awesome on you :)

toughcookie said...

beetrice,
thanks, babe. I do feel a tad 'awesome' when I have this colour on me :)