Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

My very tech savvy, Mr Husband, was telling me the other day that while it is true that the App Store has hundreds and thousands of Apps, its pretty useless if half of it are just lame ol' fart apps. Now I must say I disagree totally with him on this point because there is actually a bunch of useful Apps that one can download and purchase from the App Store that would instantly make one's life so much easier.

So, if I managed to get my hands on DiGi's iPhone 4 my favourite App would definitely be epicurious. See, I liken myself to a budding chef and I'm always on the look out for new recipes to cook for my family (and yes, even to my iPhone-hating husband!). So, what better way to take a culinary exploration by downloading the Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List app from the App Store. The App lets you browse from a selection of recipes and also provide recommendations on things to cook depending on the season or the occasion.


you may think this looks like a serious tool, but really, it's play for me! ;)

It has a handy search tool which u can use to search by recipes based on the main ingredients and has the option for food and drinks.


The recipes are brought to you by the website epicurious.com and I tell ya, you'd be spoilt for choices with all the recipes that they have on offer. I mean, I know I would get extremely excited with this app and turn into the budding chef I never thought I'd turn out to be ;)


Another handy tool would definitely be a dream tool for me - the shopping list. If you find a recipe that you'd like to try, and you want to get the ingredients, all you have to do is to just click on the recipe box and the ingredients will automatically be added to your shopping list for your trip to the supermarket. Isn't that so convenient, tremendously efficient and definitely a smarter choice for smarter users?? *wink*


.... and he thinks there's only fart apps. pah!

I'll cook up something special and he'll love the iPhone 4 for sure... but not before loving me more :D I mean, who wouldn't love their partner for having made a smarter choice, eh...

No comments: