Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fiercely awed with China Glaze at Isetan KLCC

Recently, I was given the privilege to check out the new China Glaze area in Isetan KLCC and was totally awed by their collection. I mean, I know of so many fans of China Glaze but it wasn't very easy to obtain their nail colours locally. 

So, here are some photos and information that I shall share with you about China Glaze and their counter on the 1st floor of Isetan KLCC.

Prismatic Chroma Glitters
The Prismatic collection is just launched and already available this week. I have already seen a few colours from Prismatic painted at the event and they look quite marvellous



Untitled
If you look at this photo a little closer, you may be able to spot bottles of Seche Vite. If you don't already know, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is considered a miracle top coat to many nail polish lovers. You don't have to look high and dry nor have to wait for your online purchase to arrive at your doorstep - if you're just here in the Klang Valley, make your way to Isetan KLCC and you'll be able to get your hands on it displayed together with collections from China Glaze.

Untitled
At the event, I was fiercely pushed to colour my nails. Like as if they need to push me too much right...

Magnetix China Glaze
I was actually drawn to this collection. It just intrigues me how a simple nail polish can look really unique using some magnetic tool! Like how can that happen??

magnetix - Drawn to You
I just can't explain how intriguing it was to me - moi being pretty 'green' with the nail colour habit, I was awed. My manicure was done so quickly and just look at the effect on my fingernail (I was using Drawn To You with a star effect). If you'd like to know how it can be achieved, I guess you would just have to pay a visit to their counter :)

Harvest Moon
And because some of the evurl nail polish gurus were also present at the event, they persuaded me to try something different since I seriously couldn't make up my mind on which colours to choose. There were just too many pretty shades! Hence, I had another colour painted on my ring finger :)

Just in case you are curious about the origins of China Glaze, contrary to popular beliefs, they are not from China ;P 

China Glaze is a product of USA. The nail colours contain China Clay as nail hardener - the same material that gives porcelain that shiny finish. 

Currently, China Glaze is offering great deals and promotions at their counter, like buy 3 free 2 (you can click here to their fb page to view the promotion). Today and tomorrow, they have their Manicure Mania promotion where any purchase of RM80 and above of China Glaze/Seche will entitle you to a complimentary basic manicure (click here to their fb page). And until 14 June 2012, you can dump your old nail polish bottles for a 40% discount on your purchase of China Glaze. Like, what are you waiting for... too many great deals! Go like their fb page too for news.

Their products retail from RM42.

Have you tried on China Glaze before? Which ones are your favourite colours? 


1 comment:

plue said...

i quite like China Glaze, they are a bit cheaper than OPI and the colours are quite pretty, but still I love Zoya the most!