Monday, September 3, 2012

Feeling Fabulous with Fabulous Finds August 2012 Beauty Box. You want one too?

After a great break for Raya and Merdeka, it sure is nice to jumpstart the week with an entry on this beauty gift I received just before going off on my Raya vacation.

Untitled
none other than from Fabulous Finds.



Untitled
Though I was still a little hesitant with the July box, the August box I received made me coo with joy!

Untitled
There are 2 types of boxes for August, as you can see in this list... wouldn't you want to be surprised with them too??

Untitled
I can tell you that the Wella Shampoo and Conditioner were my best friends during my Europe trip. I also brought the Lanvin perfume vial because it smells awesome and fit in my small toiletry bag. In fact, you know that I also brought another fabulous item from the July box in my carry-on case on board my flight  :)

Hui Ling, the founder of Fabulous Finds is giving you an opportunity to win* an August 2012 box. Would you like that? Oh, however, to participate, you must have a valid address in Malaysia.

To win, simply go to the Fabulous Finds facebook page, click 'Like' and post a comment here in MyViews and Reviews, why you think any of the products in this box would make you feel perfectly fabulous on your trip away from home. Your chance closes this Thursday, 6 Sept 2012, 11.59pm and the winner will be chosen at random. Don't forget to check this entry again and my tweet for the update to the one lucky winner's name by Saturday, 8 Sept 2012. 

Good luck!

*the August 2012 beauty box will be sent directly by Fabulous Finds. MyViews and Reviews will not be responsible for the delivery. Gifts are not exchangeable for cash and recipient understands the terms as per stated on Fabulous Finds website. Please be reminded to have a valid address in Malaysia  for the items to be delivered.

UPDATE: Winner for the box: Puteri. We shall be in touch!

4 comments:

Atiebie said...

Lanvin perfume keeps me sweet and fresh smelling while traveling...

aliyahaznin said...

ahhh perfect timing for me!

my WHOLE september is all about travelling (NO thanks to WORK). my eyes are on the hand moisturizing cream (will be on my a** sitting whole day at training, in air-conditioned room)and the lanvin perfume of course- so i don't have to bring my bulky perfume bottle anymore!

Sarclover said...

All miniature packed items are a blessing for travel. You don't get held up at the customs, no dry hands, no droopy eyes and no case of the smelly long - haul traveller. What more can you hope for?!

Lim H said...

this box really amazing, I like the emprio mascara and hair repair - my hair needs the fix.

LIM