Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NouriFusion MultiVitamin Skincare - An Alternative Choice.

I received these 4 products on Monday from an acquaintance, Kamal, who is an active Herbalife advocate. Now, before you lose interest in reading this post after I said the word, Herbalife since I know many of us would get turned off immediately after someone mentions an MLM brand, let me just tell you that the reason I took on this challenge was because I was quite impressed with the information on their skincare range, which can be found here.

As I've basically got my pigmentation and pimple scars lightened from the skincare products that I am currently using, I thought it's time to hit back on my main skin problem - surface oil and dehydration. Of course, I was casually warned by friends to not use any skincare products from an MLM company because of many valid reasons. Well, in the past, I did try many MLM products from expensive ones like Amway and those cheaper ones from Cosway but they all kinda wreak havoc on my confused skin.

But, so far, upon getting these products, named, NouriFusion, I felt that there was this pull factor in the form of botanicals and herbs ingredients contained in them. Plus, I am a sucker when I saw them all labelled - MultiVitamin. I love that word.

I have since tried 3 of them - the Cleanser, Toner and Moisture Mask, with the exception of the Clarifying Mask since I just did a clay mask on my face during the weekend. At this point, the experience has been positive but I shall update more on these products in 3 weeks time before I can really decide if these products are worth paying for.

In the mean time, if you can't wait for my review and would like to get more information on them, you can contact Kamal at 017-3331710.

No comments: