Thursday, February 10, 2011

ARTISTRY Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel by Amway

Ok... I know it's been ages since I last wrote in here. It's bad, yes... but I just couldn't help it. As much as I wanted to update on so many stuff, I have also been so bogged down by work that I just couldn't look at the computer screen anymore. Owh, but I know I have to just start updating again.

So here I would like to update about this new product in the market... I was fortunate to be able to get an invite to its event for bloggers a week before they officially launched it in the market. The ARTISTRY Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel by Amway, claims to make your skin look softer and smoother in just one simple step.


At the event, John Scimeca, the Artistry Research and Development Group's Research Associate Scientist gave a thorough presentation of how the product works and the unique enzyme that contains in it - the Mushroom Enzyme is found as a gentler, safer, naturally-derived alternative to a chemical peel that you can easily apply on your skin in the comforts of your own home. Its much 'smarter' compound mimics the skin's own natural exfoliation process where according to John, with just 8 pumps of the product at every application, for 8 minutes twice a week, the skin will look fresh as it assists cell turnover.

We were all given a demonstration on the back of our hand. 2 pumps of the product and we smoothen the gel-like textured formula. What all of us realised was the lovely scent and how smooth it felt on the skin. I think all of us ladies kept sniffing our hand while the product worked its charm ;) After 8 minutes, we were told to rinse the area and I think all of us were totally surprised at the instant result - super smooth skin that also looked somewhat brighter compared to our other hand that wasn't treated. It felt amazing!


Of course, with any skincare, you would need to use it for at least 6-8 weeks before one can really see results. You may not only obtain smoother skin texture but your overall appearance of the skin will improve and some will even see improvement in skin hydration.


Since the event, I have only used the product 4 times. I can't vouch for its efficacy since firstly, my skin has changed so much since I re-joined the job market... I now wear makeup everyday, my skin is exposed to the sun everyday, I sweat from the long walk to and from the LRT station to work and we all know how a woman's skin condition changes every single day! Therefore, my skin has gone from bad to worse and recently, I started to take better care of my daily cleansing routine that I have seen improvements even before using this product.

And after the 4th time using this product, I am a little alarmed today that I saw some spots on my cheek area which made me wonder if this product may not truly be suitable for my skin type. Most of the peel/exfoliating products I see in the market seem to work better on more mature skin that is drier or less hydrated. As this product also contains Omega-3 fatty acids, ceramide, phospholipids, natural oils and a blend of humectants and emollients to add moisture and hydration after the peeling process, it did dawn on me that the repair process after the product is rinsed off may be a little too moisturising for my troubled-oily skin. Then again, I have only been using it for 2 weeks and it may be too soon to conclude anything much.

If you've exhausted every other skincare options and would like to give the ARTISTRY Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel a try, you may get it via Amway distributors nationwide at a 20ml sized bottle that retails at RM312 each *gawk* yup... pretty steep too but apparently, it has been a best-selling product in Korea... and you know how Koreans are known to take very good care of their skin and appearance.

As for me, I am still pretty much conservative in the peeling department... I still prefer a scrub with granules that I can feel rubbing my skin... although those exfoliation masks that rub off dead skin cells work fine for me too. I may give this product a rest for awhile and use it when my skin feels drier.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, can u pls update on ur skin condition now? I hv super oily skin as well, SK-II treament doesnt suit me, gv me lots of spot on my cheek, am thnkin of trying dis but... d price!!!
would appreciate if you could share more on your result after few mths of try, tkx!

Unknown said...

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information
chemical peel chicago
chemical peel for acne scars
best chemical peel
chemical skin peel
chemical peel for acne
facial chemical peel
chemical peel for face
chemical peel acne scars
deep chemical peel
best chemical peel for acne scars
chemical peel treatment
chemical peel for dark spots
face peeling treatment
skin chemical peel
best chemical peel for acne
best chemical peel for wrinkles
peeling skin treatment

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.